Ascendas, a member of CapitaLand Group — one of the largest real estate companies in Singapore and in Asia — started the operations of their new IT Special Economic Zone, International Tech Park Gurgaon (ITPG) in India’s National Capital Region (NCR).
Premium Tech Space
The 60-acre ITPG is targeted to house 8 million square feet of business space once completely developed. It is estimated to be capable of catering to 60,000 professionals.
ITPG is a space which encourages collaboration among professionals. The infrastructures of ITPG are also environment-friendly.
Some key features of ITPG include:
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value filters to maintain indoor air quality
- 300-seater incubation centre
- Food courts
- Security system
- Large parking space
- Childcare centre
- Fitness center
- Medical attendant and doctors-on-call
- Sports ground
- Open air exercise tracks
- Pick-up and drop-off services
This tech park is definitely a dream space for IT professionals.
Equally Premium Users
Currently, 60% of the 1 million sq ft operational space is being leased by four multinational IT companies:
- Admiral Technologies, IT Services and Technology support provider;
- Optum, the health services platform of UnitedHealth Group;
- SoftwareONE, a platform, solution and services company;
- Toluna, insights on demand provider
“We anticipate this momentum to continue and are convinced that this development will further enhance the attractiveness of the region,” according to Vinamra Srivastava, CEO of Ascendas India Operations and Private Funds.
Nothing but the top
Ascendas’ vision for ITPG is for it to be among the leading tech parks in the region catering to 100% EOU (Export Oriented Units) under the following tech and R&D industries:
- IT & ITES,
- software development,