Southeast Asia’s largest innovation festival is back once again and is bigger and better. The award-winning Innovfest Unbound is the anchor event of Smart Nation Innovations, a week-long series of events that showcase Asia’s most innovative developments. Innovfest Unbound will be held on June 27 – 28, 2019 at Marina Bay Sands Singapore.
This 2019, we’ll welcome over 15,000 entrepreneurs, brands, corporates, investors and tech start-ups from 100+ countries to meet and share new ideas, build partnerships and celebrate digital disruption. In partnership with Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), Innovfest Unbound is organised by NUS Enterprise and Unbound. Co-Chaired by Yossi Vardi and Freddy Boey, it is the place where brands connect with disruptive innovation and explore Asian opportunities.
What To Expect This Year
Innovfest Unbound is now on its 5th year and each year sees the number of participants rising. The event will bring together technology, media, business, academe, and government groups. There will be over 400 exhibits and booths for various participants to showcase their products and solutions. Highlights also include startup battles, pitch sessions and the Unbound50 event which highlights ASEAN’s most disruptive startups now.
Experts and partners from all over the world will also participate and share meaningful insights on various talks, workshops and discussions. This year, there will be 22 content tracks consisting of 8 stages and 14 workshops and events. The topics and discussions ranges from Artificial Intelligence, brand transformation, services, media, transportation, finance and many more.
Experts from world-leading brands including faces from The Walt Disney Company, Mistletoe, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, Razer, Mastercard, DHL, Fujitsu will share their insights.
To ensure all attendees gain maximum value of the festival, the festival has five content streams highlighting the trends shaping the world of tech:
- The Main Stage
- Convergence Stage
- FutureNow Stage
- Trusted AI
- Einstein Stage
- An Innovation Forum, Powered by Mobility Partner Porsche
- A Workshop Stage featuring content from Element AI, NCS, Dentons Rodyk, Sansan, Singtel Innov8, Huawei, Asia Pacific MSME Trade Coalition, Lanturn
Throughout the festival, there are various additional content tracks hosted by our partners to help explore trends shaping tech throughout 2019 and beyond. These include:
- Denton’s Workshop: Overcoming the Startup Valley of Death and Scaling Beyond
- The Unbound50 Zone
- The Female Founders Challenge
- Unilever Foundry Startup Battle
- Tech for Good Startup Battle
- Future of Finance Startup Battle
- Pitch to Investors sessions
Highlights & Speakers
This year some of the various highlights, topics, and speakers to watch out include:
- Dr. Yossi Vardi, Co-Chairman of Innovfest Unbound
- Mr. S Iswaran, Singapore’s Minister for Comms and Information
- Dr. Janil Puthucheary, Senior Minister of State, Singapore’s Ministry of Comms and Information and Ministry of Transport
- Ralph Haupter, President of Microsoft Asia
- Grazia Vittadini, Airbus CTO on the future of flight
- Sir Martin Sorrel, advertising mogul of S4 Capital on Creating Next Generation Media
- Jeremy Kelly, JLL Research Director on Smart City innovations and how we can live in a hyperconnected world
- Renzo Taal, SVP of Enterprise Business Unit APAC for Salesforce
- Steve Leonard, Founding CEO of SGInnovate
- Dr. Nick Bronn, Experimental Quantum Computing Physicist from IBM Research
- Netflix – the Future Of Content
- The Future of Work Defined
- Building a Cyber Resilient Workplace
- Services 4.0 and the digital economy
These are just some of the highlights. You can view detailed listing here: https://unbound.live/innovfest-unbound/speakers
Connect & Network
Be the first to hear about the latest product launches and announcements from founders and c-suite executive. Get to connect with fellow attendees also in the Urban Experience, Innovfest Unbound’s after-party after Day One.
See you at the event!
To register and know more details, visit their website: https://unbound.live/innovfest-unbound